04 October 2008

Lists of Five

Concerts I Thought About Yesterday:
1. Neil Young and Crazy Horse, World Music Theater, Tinley Park, IL, 1997
2. Table Mountain Gun Club, Pat Ford's Living Room in Milwaukee, WI, 1999
3. Sigur Ros, Civic Opera House, Chicago, IL, 2006
4. A Tundra, Silent Barn, New York, NY, 2007
5. Icy Demons, Abbey Pub, Chicago, IL, 2007

Not That You Care, But I:
1. Had fish for dinner
2. Will be wearing hiking boots for the next week
3. Am mildly interested in baseball
4. Have come to the sad conclusion that I must kill the mice that have made my house their home
5. Saw an episode of Tim and Eric Awesome Show Good Job today

Five More Things:
1. Quilt
2. Cheetah
3. Applesauce
4. Petal
5. Garage

Scarves I Own:
1. EuroCup 1996, Germany, black & white
2. Hand-knit, extra-long by Anna
3. Kafiya, black & white
4. EuroCup 1996, Germany, teal
5. Soft-n-gray

No comments:

Post a Comment