12 October 2009

Rise, rock.

Its like sometimes like I hear it and I'm paralyzed. Its like I'm frozen like in one of the layers like and I can't break free of it and don't want to. But then I try and try and try to and am stuck there like like like I am want be equal parts stuck and unstuck stuck again and again. This is what what happens when I listen too close. Like this part is crunch doom and this part is chiming sad and this one is slow pounding. Like where would you want to get stuck??? None and all none and all none and all.

In other news, the caps lock keeps turning on mysteriously, causing me to delete and rewrite and wonder if I'm erasing pure gold never to be recreated; the dog has found a ball he thinks is his baby; the new monolith is made of cardboard; and we have passed to the other side of air conditioner season.

No comments:

Post a Comment